Warren County Farmers Fair
Information about NWNJBA participation in the Warren County Farmers Fair
2022 Warren Farmers Fair
Alice Casey: (908) 797-9217 | alice.casey'at'earthlink.net*
Saturday, July 30 to Saturday, August 7
Warren County Fairgrounds, 1350 Strykers Road, Phillipsburg NJ 08865
Warren County Volunteer Sign-Up (Signup Genius)
See the details below
*When sending e-mail replace the 'at' part of the e-mail address with the @ sign: email@example.com
Volunteering for the Fair
Please help out the NWNJBA by signing up for a time slot at the Warren County Fair beekeeping booth. During this time, you can help with selling honey, answering questions and handing out brochures. Thank you for your help!
Fair Hours: Operating hours for the fair can be found on the warren county fair website: Fair Hours
Fair Passes: Contact the fair chairperson to obtain entry passes.
Entering the Honey Show
Prep and submit your honey entries.
To participate in the honey show you must be a member in good standing with the NJBA.
Warren County Fairgrounds
Warren County Farmers Fair Fairgrounds
GPS ADDRESS: 1350 Strykers Rd, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
For driving direction guidance click the link on the map pin.
Note: this will take you to google maps for directions
- You can park in the participant parking lot at the front of the fairgrounds but we recommend that you park in the back parking lot.
- Workers at the back gate entrance are normally familiar that NWNJBA volunteers will be working the show.
Finding the recommended
We suggest you turn off County Route 519 to Belview Road (see the map)
- Belview will take you to Stryker Road.
- At Stryker make a right and park in the parking lot on the right.*
* Sometimes the fair committee reserves that parking lot for different events throughout the fair. If that is the case you can park in the lot on the opposite side of Stryker road (on the left after turning on Stryker).